The deadline for abstracts submission has been postponed.
The abstracts must be sent until July 13th, 2018, at 11:59 pm (Brazilian time).
Hearing Aids and Cochlear implants
Public Policies on hearing health
Auditory evaluation / Audiologic Diagnosis
Guidelines for abstract submission
1. Summaries should be sent only through the Symposium's official website.
2. Abstracts should be presented in ENGLISH.
3. The word limit of the title is 15.
4. The word limit in the abstract is 350, arial font 12, simple space, justified and including: introduction, objectives, methods, results and conclusions.
5. Abstracts should not contain references, charts, tables or images.
6. Research involving human subjects should indicate the registration number of the Ethics Committee. If there is a Support Fund, please make it clear.
1. Abstracts selected for presentation will be available from July 29th, 2018.
2. Abstracts selected for presentation must have the author’s or one of the co-authors’ enrollment confirmed.
3. The criteria for analysis are: (a) originality, (b) scientific relevance, (c) data analysis, (d) coherence, (e) formal characteristics. The grades will vary from 0 to 10 for each criterion.
4. The abstracts must be submitted to a specific knowledge field, indicated by the author(s), but the Organizing Committee can at its discretion, consider a different knowledge field, to better adjusting it for the presentation sections.
5. In case of any doubt, please contact: email@example.com
Guidelines for e-poster
The approved abstracts must be formatted as E-poster.